Harbours and Coastline
Managing and developing coastal areas
With five times the population density of other inhabited areas, coastal belts have a high concentration of uses and risks. The interdependence and complexity of the issues involved require a special approach, combining numerous fields of expertise within a comprehensive service package.
SCE and the Keran Group provide assistance from idea stage to realization, at various land planning scales, for the following types of projects:
- Management and development of coastal activities
- Harbour developments and infrastructure
- Coastal protection
• Consulting and strategic review
• Market and needs assessments
• Feasibility studies and programming
• Technical assistance
• Diagnostic and due diligence
• Preliminary and detailed design
• Works supervision
Our global approach ensures that we address all issues pertaining to the project. SCE expertise is supplemented as necessary by CREOCEAN and NAOMIS, members of the Keran Group, respective skills in oceanography, environment and information systems.