Supporting sustainable waste management
Waste is both a source of pollution and a potential resource and therefore optimisng its management is a key challenge in terms of environmental protection and cost control of investment and public service operations.
SCE provides assistance to public and private clients for effective waste management :
> Feasibility studies - Recycling opportunities,
> Environmental assessments and regulatory procedures,
> Site design and development.
• Site research, site analysis
• Recycling opportunities
• Optimisation of waste management (pre-collection, collection, etc.)
• Operations assistance
• Detailed design and works supervision
• Technical study (carbon footprint, recycling effluent etc...)
• Regulatory procedure for classified installations (ICPE)
• Due diligence
• Environmental assessments and monitoring (soil, water, noise, etc.)
Our experts in waste management benefit from SCE's multidisciplinary culture. They can integrate all project aspects in their analysis (nature conservation, landscape, industrial risks, regulatory requirements, effluent recycling…), and provide strategic and expert advice to propose sustainable solutions adapted to the needs.